Muscle Mass Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrzej Fat Reduction Diet #musclemassbrothers member

Go down

Andrzej Fat Reduction Diet #musclemassbrothers member Empty Andrzej Fat Reduction Diet #musclemassbrothers member

Post by Andrzej Adamski Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:45 pm

Andrzej Adamski Height = 180 cm Weight = 88kg
The diet is based on my calories and macro nutrient requirements.
Reduction Diet
- 40 g of protein supplements
- 2 bananas (61 carbs, can we swapped for other fruits as long be we keep to the carbs)
- 80 g of avocado or 20 g of nuts
- 150 g of turkey fillet
- 50 g of rice
- vegetables
- 15 ml of olive oil
- 150 g of turkey fillet
- 50 g of rice
- Vegetables
- 15 ml of olive oil
- 50 g of rice
- Vegetables
- 15 ml of olive oil
- 40 g of protein supplements
- 50 g oatmeal/oat porridge (best millet instead of oats)
- 40 g of dried fruits
- Vegetables do not count into the total calories.
- Instead of turkey fillet I can eat: Beef, fish 30 g more than meats (eg. Halibut, pollock , cod , hake , sole, halibut , perch , flounder), chicken fillet.
- I can use eggs in this diet under few conditions, I need to calculate the nutrient value and calories and I can use it in one meal and the last meal. I replace nuts or protein supplement. Note: 1 egg has 5g fat and 7 g protein.
- Instead of rice: pasta whole meal rye flour type 2000, Rice ( basmati , parabolic , Brown), buckwheat , rice cakes , oatmeal , millet , quinoa , sweet potatoes, 50g of rice or porridge is like a 180g sweet potato lastly millet flakes.
- Fats in diet: almonds, cashews, walnuts, avocados, nuts, avocado oil, linseed oil, rapeseed , peanut butter (avoid with roasted nuts and groundnuts ) - of course you must then check the values that are at 100g.

I eat six meals a day.
Andrzej Adamski
Andrzej Adamski
Muscle Mass Brother
Muscle Mass Brother

http://www.musclemassbrothers.co.uk

Back to top Go down