Muscle Mass Brothers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pamela's diet

2 posters

Go down

Pamela's diet Empty Pamela's diet

Post by Pamelaxdd Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi Muscle Mass Brothers. Very Happy

I am 21 years old girl looking for good fruit-based diet and exercise plan for myself.
I am trying to go to the gym 2-3 times per week (sometimes is less, sometimes is more, it depends on my work). Usually I start from stepper or orbit (10-15 min), then I am working on my legs/bum/abs (I dont do a lot of back, shouders, biceps,etc. as i dont know how to).
My diet looks really bad, as I eat a lot of sweets, fruits and I drink a lot of milk and juices. Moreover, I am very picky with food,especially with meat as I eat only chicken breast.

weight: 53kg
height: 163cm

Looking forward to your reply,
Pamela

Pamelaxdd

Back to top Go down

Pamela's diet Empty Re: Pamela's diet

Post by Scofield Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:18 am

Hey Pamela Smile I can help you out with your diet plan over here but in terms of exercise plan the best idea will be to open a training diary so we will keep the forum clean and tidy Wink So as we have spoken a bit in private I know that you don't want to increase/decrease your weight but just maintain your actual weight which is good idea because you don't have much body fat. So overall with the right diet and right exercises you will "sharpen" your body Smile I also know that you suffer from low sugar in your body so the best idea will be to do what your doctor said about it. So here is a plan what you should eat to maintain your diet.

Proteins 100g Fat 50g Carbs 220g
I divided your daily meals into 5 small meals

I (25g Proteins, 60carbs, 6g Fat)
50g of Oats
1 banana
3 eggs(just 1 yellow bit, and 3 whites) - best way to do it is to make a omlett - just mix oats and eggs together, put in on a hot pan and after few minutes swap the sides, then cut bananas and place on the top Smile

II (60 carbs+sugars)
2 bananas + fruits to keep your sugar on normal level

III(30g Proteins, 50g Carbs, 15g fats)
150g of chicken/turkey breast
60g of rice
30g of nuts
vegetables

IV (20g Proteins, 50g Carbs, 15g fats)
100g of chicken breast
60g of rice
15ml of olive oil
vegetables

V(25g protein, 15g Fat)
Protein shake -Egg Olimp 80 - 30grams
Nuts 30g

If you don't know something just let me know Wink

Muscle Mass Brother Scofield/Obelix xD
Scofield
Scofield
Muscle Mass Brother
Muscle Mass Brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Pamelaxdd Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Thank you so much Obelix Very Happy and whole team of Muscle Mass Brothers.
I will start my diet from tomorrow ! But I have one small problem about my diet as i am pretty sure i will be not able to eat chicken all the time for few weeks Very Happy so i would love to have two diffrent days so i can change it. Can you help me with that, or should we wait a bit and see how this diet will work on me?

xx

Pamelaxdd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down